[M] A book's the way to go
[html]

WC:: 400+ I'm so sad...no internet till Wednesday means no Diablo. Sad

The golden angel could almost sense the happiness radiating off of Jiva, and her smile probably matched the one she couldn’t see when he answered her. Of course it was a good idea. She and her brothers would’ve done the same in their own pack. Now that her father Tyris had surpassed his mother as newest Beta of her home pack, it was imperative that his children live up to his title even though they would never rise up in the pack’s hierarchy due to their blood. That didn’t mean they had lost the respect of their pack mates though, in fact come to think of it, Drin and her brothers always went above and beyond what was asked of the youth and ever since the untimely death of her grandfather, the threats and harassment for their differences had come to an end.

Drin snorted softly through her nares. It wasn’t like she’d see them again anyway, he head shook sadly, but the voice of the boy she was completely taken with shook her out of her little day dream. “I’m glad you agree, it would also be a good way to show Noah that I’m not as fragile as he thinks I am,” she laughed and shook her head so her wavy hair would shift against her back to expose the healing gash on her neck. “I’ve been in my fair share of fights, and I can easily defend myself.” She wasn’t sure why she had said that. Was it to impress Jiva? Her mouth clamped down after her words and she wished she could take them back...did flirting also turn you into a bit of a fibber?

Drin cleared her throat and slowly lowered the doe to the area Jiva had indicated would be okay for what they wanted to do. She breathed out a huff and ran her fingers through her hair when the red male scurried off to find his tools trying to calm her own nerves and battle the stupidity she had recently uttered. Drin’s solitary moment only lasted a few minutes before Jiva came back and she returned his warm smile with one of her own. She hadn’t really heard his question because her bi colored ocean eyes were trained on the weapon in his hands. “May...may I?” She asked tentatively reaching towards the knife, pretty face full of wonder. Never had she seen such a magnificent thing. Hell it could’ve been a piece of flint rock shaped like a tip of a spear for the amazement to pour out of her like so.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread