[M] A book's the way to go
[html]

We can end this puppy soon.

Word Count → 300+

Palaydrian was proud of her work and it showed in her stance and in her smile. She was beginning to think her new pack brother and possible love interest had a lot to offer. The girl moved with grace as they lifted the skin from the deer and erected it over a small fire Jiva had built. The fae understood the heat would dry off the hide and make it pliable for later use. She imagined learning how to craft multiple things with the red man, but the first she decided would have to be some sort of object to carry items. Syliat had owned something she had called a satchel. Perhaps the young woman would ask Jiva about this once their skin was ready to work with. Yet at the moment, the golden femme had different things on her mind.

Bicolored eyes looked down at her now russet colored fur. A flirty laughed bubbled forth from her maw, Well, why don’t we call our family to share the wealth, she suggested as she gestured towards the fallen doe, and wash up? Drin was still covered in the blood from the hunt and the leatherworking and it was starting to make her fur itch. I’d also like to see more of my new home...that is if you’re still willing to show me around, she said smiling sweetly at him before tilting her head back to sing out a song for the Alphas to enjoy the meal they had brought back.

Feeling confident and more sure of herself, the golden fae turned away from Jiva and shot a come hither glance over her shoulder before she walked back towards the source of water in the woods. Hopefully the young man would understand her invitation and follow. She wasn’t very skilled when it came to flirting, but heat was making her push her own boundaries and was beginning to reveal knew thoughts and actions in her. Her narrow hips swayed seductively as she walked away and she swept her long hair over her shoulder so it would graze the small of her back. Drin didn’t know she as beautiful, but in the moment, she did feel powerful.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style>
.drinwolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mpbJy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c8b284; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:415px 0px 5px 0px; color:#6e6249; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.drinwolf b {color:#9ff1c5; text-shadow:#6e6249 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinwolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.drinwolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.drinwolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #fff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread