Sunflowers and Experiments
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +000

Cadmeia Teumessian

Suddenly, Cadmeia didn’t feel like experimenting anymore. Forgetting everything about Allelopathy, she shot straight for Adelle’s behind and pushed her into the hole. Giggling, she waited for her bumbling friend to make her way out to play with her again. Part of her felt bad for tricking Adelle, but her friend would know it was all in good fun. Cadmeia’s attention switched gears again when she looked at her Sunflower seeds. While she didn’t really feel like experimenting anymore, she didn’t want to waste the seeds. Maybe she and Adelle could just plant them. Perhaps Adelle would like to plant more flowers with her, and once they bloomed, they could create flower arrangements and bouquets! She wiggled with excitement and jumped on Adelle’s back, dangling her paws over the pup’s frontside. ”Dell, will...you…can you...would you like to help me plant more flowers?? No more experimenting, I think.”

<style>
.Name { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ownFox.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ebebeb; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:434px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 2px solid #000000}
.Name b {color:#af9a71; }
.Name p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Name p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Name .wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;}
.Name .ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
.Name .Header { font-size:30px; text-align: center; font-family: Old English Text MT; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread