A simple Song
Her ears lifted with intent hearing a howl beckoning to be joined. She sat, though, wanting to see the canine come closer...it was Tharin. Her eyes watched him as he approached more, she remained still. He came to her side almost awkwardly and then spoke in an embarrassed tone. Her ears swiveled back, then went flat, "..yeah, it is.." Her voice soft and almost a whisper as if she'd wake other souls that dwell around the area. Of course, she knew there typically was not. Most of the other pack members were fast asleep, and if not, they didn't come up to this area often. She tilted her head, turning it toward him a little. She licked at her lips nervously. Even when she wasn't in heat, something about Tharin made her feel like...she couldn't figure it out. It was something that made her heart pound with a heavy feeling, like she couldn't catch her breath. This wasn't her heat...she was no longer in heat. Was it the memory of that day that caused this feeling.

She felt her cheeks burning as she looked away and flickered her ears up and forward, trying to pretend nothing bothered her. "Tharin.." she began, this time not whispering, "...um," She wanted to say sorry for that day, to say she shouldn't have continued their interactions, but she decided to gloss over it by speaking of her mate. "..Ookami is back..I found him. He was out hunting, and didn't tell me. He is badly wounded. I found him near the borders passed out. Deuce has given me a few remedies to help him." She spoke in a slightly matter-of-fact tone. She let out a heavy sigh. Her eyes glanced over to him, maybe she could confine in him..maybe they could be friends despite what happened.

Adonia knew that it would probably be hard to befriend a male. It was complicated, things could develop, but they might have already...

Messages In This Thread