a certain kind of silence
[html]

Sorry to be a poot, but could we backtrack this to like, le 30th or so? Big Grin -wriggles- Also, lame reply is lame ;u;

The dame's own mind was preoccupied with worries of her own, what with being so new to the Salsola lifestyle, and already finding herself in a compromising situation regarding a mistake she had made. Perhaps she was being overly cautious, but the slave woman was keeping herself bundled up and avoiding others to the best of her ability, self-conscious of the slight swell in her belly.

The sound of shuffling steps coming closer sent her hark back, the woman fearful of being scolded for the hour she was out at, rather than resting for chores for the upcoming day. Jade eyes turned toward the location of the sound, tresses falling over her blinded gaze anyhow.

Hello? she asked softly, making her presence known to avoid getting in any further trouble. She spoke softly, inching back a little. I hope I'm not interrupting a moment. I can just... I can go elsewhere if it would appease you, sir.

She dared not to move, in the case that she was, in fact, needed, though she had wanted to seclude herself out of shame.

<style type="text/css">
.wandertable b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ba574; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.wandertable p {padding:5px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wandertable {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#406162; background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9813/wandertable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #847b73; padding:333px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8dc1d4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:30px;}
.wandertable .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wandertable p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wandertable p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread