a certain kind of silence
[html]

--

Escape? Oh, oh no, it's nothing like that, I can promise you, she reassured, holding up her hands a little as if to dismiss the idea. Sure, the dame craved freedom, but not to the point of risking injury. Readjusting her feet, she seemed to relax slightly, standing a tad more pigeon-toed, as if portraying her still, although slight, discomfort.

Oh goodness, what was his name... Pandemic? I was walking along, I swear, and I stumbled across his bag. I got curious and... And well, I trifled with his belongings, and, Wander frowned a bit, brow furrowing. It was stupid of me to do. Especially getting knocked out and brought here...! I'm... I don't think I'm adjusting well to this new life.

Words were laced with regret, slim body drooping a tad. Now that the dame had admitted to her alienated emotions, her mood dampened further.

And I don't think he much cares. I sleep outside some nights... Though, that fact was more pointing towards her dislike of staying too close to the Boss. He was intimidating, and for the most part wanted nothing to do with him.

<style type="text/css">
.wandertable b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ba574; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.wandertable p {padding:5px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wandertable {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#406162; background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9813/wandertable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #847b73; padding:333px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8dc1d4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:30px;}
.wandertable .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wandertable p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wandertable p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread