[M] Let me take your hand..
[html]

OOC here!

A startled gasp escaped her when the man's sword was drawn in harmony with her own. The moment she pointed her own dagger at him, he got up and in one fluid motion had his sword pointed at her chest. His arm was a lot longer than hers and easily reached her, leaving her own arm extended and dagger pointed at him, nowhere near touching him. She wasn't expecting him to act with such swiftness, he was a talented one one. She had to give him props. Not to mention she really hadn't thought her attack out. Her opal eyes met his piercing gaze and over-confident smirk causing her brow to raise in a mocking manner. Who did this one think he was?

She was just about to continue speaking and throwing insults at him when his voice started up abruptly breaking the tense atmosphere she had created. The mocking expression remained on her face, not at all amused with him. Doll? Her eyes shifted to the berries that sat in a pile on his makeshift table before returning her gaze to him. From his words, she picked up that he was uttering curses in the forest because he had failed the first time. This brought a wide grin on her face. She tilted her head up confidently looking over to the measly pile berries he had collected. She'd caught four rabbits today. Even so, she played along. "Oh? Berries?" Her voice sounded delighted, but her eyes said she wasn't impressed.

The man's sword was lowered causing her posture to relax some. Her tail and ears remained erect and hackles raised, not yet wanted to put down her guard all together. She continued to listen to him speak finally lowering her sword to her hip, grasping it tightly. She'd almost been lucky and caught a deer when he so rudely scared them away. "I almost caught a deer when you started yelling. I would have been happy to share if I'd been able to kill it. Thanks to you, my luck for today has been washed away. " She snapped back. Sidra had a tendency to act rudely towards men she didn't know. Xander was the only male wolf besides her father she'd shown a shred of kindness. The stranger finally sheathed his weapon while Sidra continued to clench the dagger at her hip. Skeptical eyes narrowed as she started back at him.

The sheathing of his sword was followed by an introduction in which he bowed at her. What a strange way of introducing yourself to a stranger. She tilted her head with wonder at Aro. The wink caught her off guard and she turned her head away playfully. Braided locks swaying with the motion. He was rather polite and kind, she found herself softening up just a little. His calm and reassuring voice helped the matter. When he told her to, she sheathed her own dagger and held it at her side, feeling safer if if it was in her hands. His eyes were attractive when he looked back at her, she found herself smiling back at him. "I am Sidra Pheonix. There's no pack that I call home here, I'm a rogue. Traveled for quite some time before I heard of this place" She reached up with her free hand and fiddled with her braids, lowering her head slightly. "I wouldn't say that I couldn't hurt you, but I won't unless you tempt me. Whether you're a jerk or not, I guess I'll have to figure that out for myself. Won't I, Aro Marino.?" She threw him an attractive smile. At this point, she relaxed herself, lowering her hackles and letting her tail sway behind her. Beginning to be convinced that he was indeed, not a jerk like the rest of the men she'd dealt with her whole life.

<style>
.sidzar .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sidzar p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.sidzar b {color:#8A0808; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.sidzar {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ggjsG.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.sidzar .inner {margin:345px 10px 15px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:275px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread