[M] Let me take your hand..
The gasp she made when he came up, sword ready, made his confidant grin grow more. It hadn't surprised him any, but to see just how keen he had grown his senses made him proud of himself. His practice payed off, and by no means did this mean he wouldn't stop practicing. He wanted to make a name for himself, and he would. Her brow raise made him want to chuckle, but he remained silent, for awhile allowing her to bask in his battle ready posture, and weapon. He spoke, and her expression remained, she was unamused, but that was fine. He saw her gaze over to the berries as he began to relax, in hopes, she too would calm. His words had worked, she grinned, a good sign in his book. Her words said one thing, while her body remained untrusting, unamused, and overall...well attractive.

When she spoke on her deer hunt, he found himself feeling bad for being so rude. Was this why she came at him? "Well, as I had said I wouldn't have been so rude..especially knowing someone was trying to hunt." His brow lifted waiting to see if she dared to go on. What more could he say about it? He wouldn't have done it, if he knew she was around. She needed to let it rest, and work on solving the dilemma of both not having meat. He hadn't known she had food, already, she was just being greedy. To help her move he introduced himself, prompting her introduction. Sidra Phoenix, what an exotic sounding name. He liked it and his eyes took in her own. She was shorter than him, and her fur was equally exotic as her name. Pitch black, with various colors and patterns that broke it up. His eyes looked back up to hers after looking her over, not in any indecent manner, just curious about her build. "..it is unfortunate that you are a loner, perhaps you could find somewhere to call home...unless this area is that? Casa could use a woman like you..we're friendly, but a pack of both diplomats and warriors. We try and make peace with packs, but are ready to fight to defend the innocent. " He hoped he described it all right. Perhaps, Casa wasn't as diplomatic as they were warriors, but they did their best at peace keeping.

His gaze watched her fiddle with her braids before she went on about her abilities, a smile of amusement came to him, "...okay, you couldn't hurt me because I'm nice, but I'll tell you...ya might be outmatched...but as you said...you'll have to wait to find that out for yourself." He teased taking a step closer, he laughed a little and walked past her, "...now I'm going to track down those deer...after finding where your scent came from...give me an hour...unless you have a different idea for food?" He stopped moving, he was about five feet from where she stood, head turned back ready to find something worth sharing with her, but he wanted to give her a moment for input. "..oh..there's a blade, and flint, if you'd like to get a fire started and blazing while I'm gone, I'll get some delicious venison for us." He winked playfully at her.

Messages In This Thread