[M] Let me take your hand..
Aro was right. She really shouldn't be so upset over something so petty. There's no way he could have known she was in the same area hunting her own meal. Still, she was stubborn and wouldn't let him off so easily. She'd do her best to give the man a hard time. It was her job to give men a hard time. Sidra's gaze shifted away from that of her new acquaintance's, drifting to the camp he had carefully set up. "Well, I suppose you're right. I was just so very close to having a large meal and was rather looking forward to it." She looked back at him, with her vibrant orbs. "I'll cut you a small bit of slack, seeing as you have a genuine explanation." She tossed him a cocky smile. She wasn't being nice to him by any means and was finding great pleasure in him trying so hard to calm her. He gazed at her for a few short moments. At the same time she let her own eyes wander over his masculine body. Large and strong, very attractive. The way he held himself was also quite attractive. He was very confident in his appearance, she could tell by how he stood so tall. He knew he was a looker.

Her eyes darted back up to meet his when he started speaking, she had let her mind wander a bit. Thinking about the various things she would do to such an attractive male. But, she didn't let it show. She kept her face austere as she looked at him. He was speaking of one of the packs that inhabited this area. Sidra wanted to be part of a pack. She yearned for a sense of security knowing that the traffickers she'd escaped from would be searching for both her and Kativa. Being in a pack would offer her more than a home, but a place where others would protect her from the dangers that were sure to follow her. What did he mean by 'a woman like her'. What type of woman did he think that she was? She raised a brow and flicked her tail. Her eyes narrowed in a glare. "I'm not sure what kind of woman you're referring to. But, I would like to find a pack to call home here. Eventually. I will take my time in finding a home thank you. Casa will be in my thoughts."

A brisk laugh escape her when he said she might be outmatched. Though, he was probably right she wouldn't let him think so little of her. She had learned her fair share of fighting techniques in her life and she was confident she could match his skill. He only had pure strength and size in his favor. The large male walked past her as she started to speak. She turned to follow his movements. "You shouldn't be so sure you could outmatch me. We might just have to test this and see. I'm pretty sure I would surprise you." She had a large grin on her face at this point. Aro wasn't so bad and she was enjoying his confident personality.

Now, he was going to catch the deer she didn't get the chance to kill. This was her opportunity to show him up and she was going to take it. He looked back at her and waited for her to off some sort of solution to the food problem. She shook her head and motioned him to go with the a 'shoo' movement of her hand. "Oh, no. You go ahead and hunt that deer. I'm sure they aren't very far from here. It shouldn't take that long to catch up with them." She looked to the camp. It was a nice place to rest for the night if he was offering for her to do so. Though, they'd just met and she was going to accompany him in a meal? She thought it odd but didn't want to question it. He was going to hunt down that deer, it would make up for his rude yelling. Sidra smiled at him, shaking her head when he winked at her. By the time you get back, there will by an inviting fire to sit by. See you soon ." There would also be the four rabbits she'd caught earlier today. But, he didn't know that.

When he was gone, she made her way back to Soloman and led him to the camp site. She tied him to a tree and retrieved the four rabbits that were hanging from her pack as well as a fresh bottle of white whine. She took the rabbits and placed them next to the berries he'd collected admiring them for a moment. Next, she had to start the fire. The fire wouldn't be very large without wood, so she went and collected a few large logs and some dry tree branches that would keep the fire going for a while. With the flint and knife he left behind she quickly started up the fire, it was a skill she used every night. Once it was blazing, she popped the cork on the whine and started to drink. The warm glow from the fire was comforting, almost entrancing. Her eyes shifted to the sky, it would be dark in an hour or two and it was already getting chilly. The fire was keeping her toasty as well as the alcohol that was slowly filling her gut. She sipped form the bottle, trying to limit herself. It was horrible to drink on an empty stomach and she had to wait for Aro to return to eat. He had to see the rabbits she'd caught after all.

Messages In This Thread