[M] Let me take your hand..
She was a spit fire, and he found that very attractive in her, much like Nayru. Sidra was much more forward, than Nayru was. He turned his head and smiled as she went around his encampment. She spoke again, this time misunderstanding him...obviously, "..I'm talking about how strong and confidant you are...we need women like that..." He lifted a brow, turning his body to face her, folding his arms over his chest. He stood still, legs shoulder width apart waiting to see if she felt like a fool, yet. A smug look on him while he waited. She went on about her skills, and he smug grin turning into a pure smile, "Ah, are you saying we should spar? I don't know, I might have to use just my body, I would think it unfair to use my sword against you dinky dagger..." He teased laughing a little, arms still folded over his chest as he stood there watching her. He was amused with her, she seemed like she would be great company if she chose to stay awhile. Maybe he could talk her into coming to Casa.

He was amused with her shooing of him and he laughed again shaking his head, but obliged her. She was cute, the way she shooed him, it was in his mind when he decided to take up his secui form. He challenged himself in taking the form while in motion. It was fun, and probably looked as cool as it felt. His large body moved through the woods, tracking down the beasts. Ocean blue eyes found them, a deer and her fawn. He lowered himself, almost like a lion ready to take out it's prey. He wanted just the doe, but he couldn't leave the fawn motherless, and he couldn't just take the fawn. He would take out the mother, then go after the offspring, taking both. Greedy, evil, but life's too short to worry about how it looked. He was hungry, and he had a woman to impress. Show her he wasn't as unskilled in hunting, as he came off. He slowed his heart rate to relax himself, a skill he trained himself in. He took his steps carefully, making himself closer before he launched outward, the doe caught by surprise making himself downwind of her sensitive nose, and the fawn took off, but only a short distance before hiding. He had the doe by the neck, his jaws crushing her windpipe. The feeling of having her in his grasps exhilarating, he let her limp body go as he slowly tracked down the baby. His eyes looking it over as it shivered, in fear. So scared it was unable to move. His cold stare looking down upon it.

The main course had, but something in his mind couldn't take the frightened creature. I mean, all that adrenaline that had to be going through him, wouldn't taste good. He sat down, and taking one little energy he had, he shifted. His bones cracking into place. It took awhile, but the fawn didn't go. Picking up the fawn, he walked over to it's dead mother and slung the doe over his shoulders. The fawn bleated, and he calmed it, "I know...I murdered your mom, but no need for you to die...you wouldn't make a good meal...and you're too frightened..I'm not going to let you die out all alone.." He knew he wouldn't impress Sidra now, he didn't kill the fawn. So what, he didn't have to explain himself to her..after all, he got the doe.

The tuxedo man came back to the camp to find a horse, wine, and did his eyes deceive him, or did she have rabbits. She hunted while he was gone? Obviously, she didn't have confidence in him. He stood tall, chest out while he had the fawn cradled in his arms, doe carcass on his shoulders, "So, didn't feel I could get them?" He blurted. He came closer looking at the horse, "...picked up a horse too, huh?" He teased while setting the little fawn down, holding onto the scared creature before putting a string around its neck, tying it loosely and then tying the other end onto a little branch sticking out of the log. "Don't have a heart attack, I'm not going to off ya'.." He laughed patted the little thing's head. Standing back up he removed the carcass from his shoulders, "There ya' are missy, a big fat deer.." He smiled, pretending he didn't have a little fawn. It was an odd image, yes. A big wolf with a fawn, a living fawn..

Messages In This Thread