[M] Let me take your hand..
OOC: Sorry for the wait. I had a stroke of back luck this past week. I'm excited about his thread! Big Grin

Sidra's eyes immediately softened when Aro clarified what type of women he was talking about. Her tail flicked behind her, his words sparked her interest. Strong and confident huh? Well, that was flattery right there and she breathed it in. If Casa needed women like that, then she was becoming very interested in this pack which Aro Marino came from. Sidra averted her gaze, trying to conjure her previous austere expression. She didn't him to see the surprise on her face, but it was probably too late for that. She looked back at him, the attractive wolf had a smug look on his face, arms crossed in front of his chest like he was waiting for a response from her. She huffed at him and crossed her own arms over her chest like a displeased child. "Well, then maybe I should consider Casa as an option. I've spent some time as a rogue and it's not the easiest life."

Sidra caught the grin he flashed at her, he was obviously unconvinced of her words. She raised her head high with disbelief in her eyes. Did he honestly think so little of her? She growled slightly when he laughed at her, he was getting on her nerves. "You are clearly underestimating me if you think you won't have to use your sword. Yes, you're a large wolf with a large knife but size isn't everything. I'm not so sure you'd be able to keep up with me Aro." She now had a cocky grin spread on her face as if she already knew the outcome of their future duel. She would prevail and leave Aro in the dust left to stare at her in awe. She was a fast wolf and would definitely have that in her favor, easily maneuvering around his large form. Another laugh escaped him when she shooed him away. He turned and shifted right in front of her as he turned to leave. It was a quick and impressive shift, he was trying to look like a bad ass. She chuckled as he left and watched him sprint off into the forest.

While he was gone, it was peaceful. She had made herself comfortable in the camp he'd set up, sipping her wine and staring at the glorious fire she had built. It was a pleasant evening. Her stomach was throwing a tantrum though, yelling at her to consume one of the rabbits she'd caught. Even so, she ignored it, waiting for Aro to return.

Eventually, she heard heavy footsteps in the forest coming in her direction. Sidra looked over her shoulder to see him walking back into camp with the doe slung over his shoulder. But, he had something else with him. The faun was in his arms, alive and shivering. Sidra had a confused look on her face. Why didn't he just kill it? Why what it alive and kicking in his arms? She tilted her head and stared at him as he moved to tie up the deer. He was talking to her but she was trying to understand why he had the baby alive. She completely ignored his questions. "What is that?!" The female stood up with the bottle of wine still in her hand. She walked over to where he stood with the faun and glared down at it. "Oh, you're just a big softy aren't you? Couldn't bring yourself to kill the faun hmmm?" She looked over at him with an amused look on her face and a large grin on her lips. "Thank you for killing the mom, I guess I can forgive you now. But, what are you going to do with a baby deer?" A chuckle escaped her as she looked back down at the poor frightened thing again. Her mouth was watering for the tender flesh of the faun, her instincts were telling her to kill it and eat it.

Messages In This Thread