[M] Let me take your hand..
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

The woman paid no mind to him, her eyes were on the fawn he had, he glanced over to her as she came over with questions. He smiled fighting back a laugh as he put on an act for her, "Well that, dear, is a fawn...the product of a doe and buck mating...offspring as most are called..." His ocean blue eyes bright with humor as they looked over to her. She commented on his soft disposition, again his arms folded. "...actually I'm capable of killing fawn's...just something about this one told me, no. I think he deserves to live...and you eyeing him like that isn't going to do..you're being greedy. " His eyes narrowed as he took on a more serious tone and posture than he had before. "We have a doe, and it appears plenty of rabbits here..I see no need in killing this fawn, let alone it isn't a fair fight." He stepped over blocking her view of the fawn. He wasn't liking the way she looked at him, "How 'bout I eye your horse over there like a juicy snack?" His chest puffed out as she spoke about what he was going to do about the fawn. His ears rolled back and he glanced back down to the scarred little thing. He really didn't think that far, he just knew it wasn't going to fight him back, and it didn't feel right to take him if he wasn't going to run, or defend himself. Leaving him was certain death, and well..he couldn't do it. His jaws clenched down and a light sigh came from him. He moved around to the log and sat himself down next to the fawn, his eyes looked over to the small pile of berries and took small hand full and held his palm out to the fawn. It sniffed his palm hesitantly, then its tongue came out and it took a few berries.

Aro's eyes lite up and a soft smile came to him, "...well, maybe I could train him...he could be used for something...maybe pull some carts, maybe carry some stuff...maybe be a sparring partner..." He laughed, he thought he would just raise him and let him go but now he thought something more could come of this. Surely his dad and family will laugh at him, but whatever. He shrugged his shoulders, "Hell if I know...but you're not eating him until he can defend himself..and even then, you might have to fight me to get to him..I might be underestimating you, but I'm sure I can give you a good fight!" He laughed before getting in his little pouch and pulling out a good sized joint and some matches. Lighting it up he took a casual hit. Then he casually exhaled to the side of his body, not being rude to either her, or the fawn. "Now...how 'bout that food...shall we dig in?" He smiled popping a few berries into his mouth, then offering some to his new found 'pet'. He took another hit, his body relaxing fully while he gazed over to the little spotted white-tail. "What ya' say, Buck...you think I could train you to take on a wolf or two? You could be a guard deer?" He laughed as he patted the skittish thing on the head.

His eyes gazed over to the wine, and he gave a smug grin, "Wanna trade?" He lifted up his joint to her, "I'll let you have some of this, if I can have some of that.." His bright oceanic eyes met with her own. His ears perked curious if she'd take up the offer. His mind thought about how nice it would be, if she were in Casa, they could hunt together, smoke together, drink together...even spar. She was worth trying to gain...for Casa to gain. He licked his lips a little, "..you really should come to Casa...I think you'd feel at home. It's got a lot of strong-willed canine's...and it would be great to have a strong-willed and capable female around. If ya' don't come, I might be tempted to spend some more time in these woods sparring and hunting with you...I promise I don't collect fawns...I usually eat'em.." He laughed, his eyes glancing over to the little hoofed buddy he'd acquired. "..no offense, Buck.." He chuckled.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread