[M] Let me take your hand..
Aro's sarcastic remark was met with a glare from Sidra, of course she knew what it was. But, what it was to Aro was something more than dinner. The ashy female's tail swayed behind her as she contemplated simply killing the poor thing. After all, it was torture to be held captive by two hungry wolves not knowing if you'd see the light of the next day. She licked her lips trying to control the saliva that was building behind her jaws. Her new companion said there was something different about this small creature but all she saw was prey standing vulnerable in front of her. Aro called her out, she was being incredibly greedy. They already had four rabbits and the mother which would be plenty for both of them. She looked down at the twig legged faun, it's eyes were wide and pleading for mercy. "I'm not being greedy, I'm being a wolf. Wolves hunt prey like this faun. Look how frightened he is, he's suffering Aro." Sidra reached uot to poke the poor thing on the nose, it quivered at her touch. "I know we have plenty of food already, but what are you going to do with such a weak creature besides eat him?" She smiled and looked over at him, he didn't look the least bit enthused.

The large man came in between her and the faun and her eyes meeting his furry chest. She pouted and stood up straight, looking into his eyes as he spoke of Soloman like he was a meal. "Well, that's just absurd." Seeing that he clearly wasn't joking around, Sidra stepped away from where the faun was tied. Maybe she didn't have to kill everything in sight. Sidra gave a huff of discontent for leaving the faun alive and went to rest by the fire once again. She watched with eager eyes as Aro fed the baby some of the berries he'd collected. A small chuckle from Sidra was unavoidable, it was just so silly seeing such a strong beast treating what should be prey with such kindness. The whole concept was strange.

Aro's ideas of what he might do with the faun had Sidra laughing by the fire, she could barely control it. Her hysteric chuckles had her holding her stomach in agony from the laughter. "You're going to spar with a deer? How is that even possible?! That creature is nothing more than prey and you would be lucky to get him pulling carts let alone sparring with you." He seemed completely serious about his plans for the faun and Sidra couldn't help but admiring the kindness Aro showed it. It was heart warming and hilarious at the same time. She smiled over at him, her admiration was evident as well as her amusement. "Don't worry. I won't lay a claw on him, I promise. Only because he means so much to you." She smiled even wider. "I'm sure you can give me a good fight too. Only because you're a large wolf. But, that won't stop me from kicking your ass." She chuckled at her own words as she watched her friend begin to smoke thinking little of it. She'd never smoked anything before, just never got around to trying.

Sidra gave a large nod to the mention of food. She grabbed two of the rabbits and set them by Aro, might as well share with him. "Here, a token of my appreciation for catching the mom and a celebration of the faun's life." She watched with a large grin as he fed the baby some more berries like it was his son. It had Sidra chuckling to her self some more. "Buck, the guard deer. I can see it now!" Without further wait she began to consume one of the rabbits she'd caught, an appetizer before the main course, the baby's mother. She sipped the wine as she ate, it went well with the rabbit meat. She went to take another sip when she saw Aro's eyes eyeing the bottle then coming to meet her eyes. She glared at him for a moment before nodding and handing him the wine. "Go at it. I have plenty more." She took the joint and stared at it for a moment before bringing it to her lips. Her ears pulled back as she inhaled the intoxicating smoke, it was so strong. She coughed a bit, it was harsh as it went down her throat and she'd never smoked in her life. She took another hit, this time with more elegance.

Her opal eyes shifted to him when he started to speak. His words brought a bright smile from her, her tail swayed intently behind her. He was intent on talking her into Casa. But, what would Kativa do? They'd have to discuss this before she made a decision. Maybe she could meet Aro before Sidra decided. At this point, she was interested in Casa and it was a possibility that she would end up there. "Are you saying that you're going to stalk me until I come back with you?" She asked jokingly. "Casa sounds like a welcoming place..." She let out a small sigh. "...I've been a rogue for a while now and although I've grown used to it, it's not the best life. My traveling partner, Kativa, would want to meet you...if I decided I wanted to become part of your pack. To be honest, I'm tired of living on edge. It's a dangerous world. But, with a pack, the world seems less threatening." Every day, she wondered if the traffickers would catch up. It would be grand if she had the safety of a pack. Now, that she trusted Aro to an extent, she would be willing to check Casa out and if they were suitable she would join.

Messages In This Thread