[M] Let me take your hand..
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro looked at the woman's glare and a corner of his mouth tugged up into a hint of a smile, his eyes blazed intensely at her for a moment, she spoke claiming she wasn't being greedy. "Even a wolf knows when to stop...you know when to stop..and this urge to kill him, it's nothing more than a cat desire to kill more than necessary...." It was harsh to call her a cat, but hey, it's just calling it like he see's it. His eyes looked back to the fawn, "He's not suffering, he's scared. He would be suffering if he was bleeding out, but there isn't a scratch on him...he's healthy. His fear will pass." His head turned back to her, straight faced, eyes hard.

She called him absurd and he just snorted a laugh at her. It wouldn't be the first or the last time someone thought his ideas 'absurd'. He was a Marino afterall. She walked away, avoiding him needing to touch his sword. He didn't want to go in that direction, but if she pushed the issue further he'd put a quick end to it. Relaxing next to his 'prize' he began to bond with the creature, who after a few hand feedings began to relax a little around him. Sidra laughed making the fawn perk its ears and look at her, it's tail flickered, and Aro smiled both at the fawn and to Sidra, "Just laugh it up, when he gets big and strong I'll be the one laughing.." He chuckled. "Have you never read those human fables of Santa Claus? He had deer pulling a sled...how did that fable song go about a deer named Rudolph?" He tilted his head back and thought about it for a moment. His head went back down glaring at her for a moment. This infuriating woman was convinced she'd kick his ass. He wanted to put an end to it and show her just who was at who's mercy..but he kept his control, with the aid of a friendly plant dubbed cannabis.

Finally, after her teasings, food came his way, two rabbits and his genuine charming smile came back and he took one skinning it one of his knives. It didn't take him too long, and the rabbit was naked of it's fur and skin, laying the skin upon the log, draped like a blanket. His eyes glanced over to the deer who seemed to be a little wide eyed, "...you'll get used to the sight...don't worry...I know...it's a little fucked up for a creature like you to see all this, but alas, you'll become numb to the sight, and you'll be stronger for it.." He then broke off a leg and began to eat it one would a drumstick from chicken. It was tender and lean tasting. He could tell it was a few hours old, but still quite good. His blunt pulled out from his muzzle that had held while skinning. He was beginning to feel the relaxing and numbing affects it gave him. Numbing, but somehow it made everything feel and taste so good. He had eyed the wine bottle, and soon saw her glare. "Aren't you full of so much..." he growled in a teasing way to fill in the word he couldn't quite place. The bone now being crushed in his back canines as she handed him the bottle, he took a large swig washing down the rabbit bone. It gave a good compliment to the rabbit, "Mmm...nice choice, madame.." He smiled some placing the wine bottle down within her reach, a way of saying they were to share.

His ears perked up watching her take the first drag, and soon a harsh cough came from her and he couldn't help but give a light chuckle, "..first, eh?" He asked as she then took another drag, this time with more awareness of how it should be done. "There ya' go!" He smiled as he ate another rabbit leg, then taking a swig of wine to wash it down. He licked his lips as she smiled then responded to his words about Casa and 'stalking' he laughed a little, the feeling of the wine beginning to surround him like a warm blanket. His arm going over to the fawn pulling him closer, "Maybe...maybe I'll have my little buck here each time...you can see his progress..." He laughed at his own joke, "...yes, Casa is very welcoming, and I would like to meet Kativa...surely, your partner would want to have you in the safety of a pack as much as I do.." He held his hand up in a gesture to have his blunt back so he'd be able to take a hit. Once he had it, he would take another drag, "Now, missy, I need to teach you cannabis etiquette.." He teases, "It's puff, pass, puff...it's meant to be shared..just like wine.." He chuckles a little at her.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread