you are my delight
Lone Star-Amazed

The male sighed, why in the blessed world would he want to scamper up some strange house that he wasn't sure would be able to hold his weight. The black male lowered his eyes upon her, she was drink. Drunker then snot, about to the point where he was when she found him and took care of him. The male sighed softly looking up at her. "...and you want te boys to come live with you...why?" He was ready to be an ass to her if it meant getting her down onto the ground. It was hard and would hold her. "Deuce come down...please..." The male walked around the house trying to figure out the best way to pull her down off of this stupid house with out getting her-self or him hurt.

The male stepped back as he looked up at her, her two toned eyes, the male had to say it, he could only hope that his plans would work that she would give into him, that even though he was an utter ass she would find the him that she saw not that long ago. Looking up to her the male reached up to the stars and her. As his hunky Baritone studded though.

Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

By the end it was song was clear and it was for her.

Messages In This Thread