you are my delight
[html]

350 words

It was good to be alive. Good to be here. Here in phoenix valley. Home of the ones who rose from the ashes. Deuce took another drink from her bottle. She was sitting on the roof of the beachside house she'd claimed as hers. Sitting, staring at the clouds. It was early to drink, but she had every right to. Her children were scattered, her mates gones. She herself had been scarred and disfigured. She'd never findherself another mate. And she wanted so badly to overpupulate the world with more Deuce babies.
Puppies.
Whatever.
She hiccuped, looking at the empty bottle in her hand with some disgust. It had been full when she got on the roof. Luckily, she'd carted a few extras with her. Yes, life was going good. So why was she so damn miserable? Was it the recent meeting with Soran? The knowledge that Lucifer was still alive and well? The fact that her pups were growing up? Or was it just that she enjoyed being miserable?
Maybe she was never meant to be happy. In that case, why did Rhiannon force her to stick around? Deuce waved the bottle at the sky, where she imagined the shining goddess to be watching and laughing. Damn you Rhiannon! I reach out for things, and still you deny me them! I can beg and plead, and still you stop those things from happening! All I ever wanted was a little bit of love, and you won't even give me that! Sure, ya gave me my pack, but it's not something I can curl up with at night! She stood up, felt unsteady, and sat back down. The roof wasn't steep, but it was off the ground. last thing the drunken woman wanted to do was break those ribs again.
You took them all way from me, Rhiannon. Why? Why give me love and then take it all away? What did I do so wrong? I cherished my loves. I held then close. And you took them. All of them. You made me alone again. She hated being alone.

[/html]
WC: 337

He really need to go down and tell Deuce what happened with Noah. He had lost the one eye and Lucifer really didn't have a clue how to tell her that her son got into fight with a cat, and well the cat got his eye but thanks to the pack's Lacerta, Savina. He came out alive and in one piece, the black male was so thankful that there was some one watching him, the sad part was his son was acting more like he was at that age. That had the black male worried, he had wonder only slightly if he treated to ship him down to live with his mother if that would maybe knock some smarts into him. The black male made the long trip to the lands of Deuce's. Where she had made home, starting a new life over.

He wanted her back, god did he want her back, he wanted to hold her in his arms again, run his nose though her coat, smelling her, letting her sent bath him. The male missed her, there was that numbing gut feeling that maybe coming here wasn't right. The male looked to the path that laid out in front of him, picking of her faint sent. Her sent was tainted, not by another male, but by Soran, didn't Lucifer tell her once before to stay the hell away from her. Deuce was his, damn it...he could kick him-self for still loving her. The male seen her upon the roof, weather or not she loved him nor not he loved her."Damn it Deuce get down before you kill your-self!" The male didn't want her hurt, god no, he wanted to hurt her...back then, back when he was sleeping around just to prove that he was able to. Just to make her see him in a different light. Though now he had taking his anger out on her, kicking her out of the pack and now...here he was. No mate, and both kids hating him.
((Lyrics belong to tex ritter!))

She looked down, and there was the black male with blue eyes. Shadow would have looked like him had he finished growing up. Deuce grinned wickedly at her former mate. "Why don' ya come up here an' make me?" Her voice was beligerant and taunting. She took another drink of her bottle and chuckled. A song she'd learned once a long time ago came to her, and she began to sing. Of course, being drunk, the words were slurred, and only vaugly recognizable as words. But she sure was enjoying herself.

"I'll eat when I'm hungry, I'll drink when I'm dry
If the hard times don't kill me, I'll lay down and die
I'll tune up my fiddle and I 'll rosin my bow
I'll make myself welcome, wherever I go

Rye whiskey, rye whiskey, rye whiskey I cry
If a tree don't fall on me, I'll live till I die

Beefsteak when I'm hungry red liquor when I'm dry
Greenbacks when I'm hard up and religion when I die
They say I drink whiskey, my money's my own
All them that don't like me, can leave me alone

Sometimes I drink whiskey, sometimes I drink rum
Sometimes I drink brandy, at other times none
But if I get boozey, my whiskey's my own
And them that don't like me, can leave me alone

If the ocean was whiskey and I was a duck
I'd dive to the bottom to get one sweet suck
But the ocean ain't whiskey and I ain't a duck
So we'll round up the cattle and then we'll get drunk

If the whiskey don't kill me, I'll live till I die

It's a whiskey, rye whiskey, rye whiskey I cry
If I don't get rye whiskey, well, I think I will die

Sweet milk when I'm hungry, rye whiskey when I'm dry
I'll buy my own whiskey, I'll make my own stew
If I get drunk, madam, it's nothing to you

I'll drink my own whiskey, I'll drink my own wine
Some ten thousand bottles I've killed in my time
I've no wife to quarrel, no babies to bawl
The best way of living is no wife at all

Way up on Clinch Mountain I wander alone
I'm as drunk as the devil, oh, let me alone
You may boast of your knowledge an' brag of your sense
'Twill all be forgotten a hundred years hence

Rye whiskey, rye whiskey, you're no friend to me
You killed my poor daddy, God damn you, try me"

She waved the bottle around, spilling the alcohol. The scent made her mouth water, and she took another deep drink, Lucifer forgotten. She hummed the tune to the song mindlessly, enjoying herself immensly. "Rye whiskey, rye whiskey, rye whiskey I cry, If the whiskey don't kill me, I'll live till I die. It's a whiskey, rye whiskey, rye whiskey I cry, If I don't get rye whiskey, well, I think I will die" She giggled again.
Lone Star-Amazed

The male sighed, why in the blessed world would he want to scamper up some strange house that he wasn't sure would be able to hold his weight. The black male lowered his eyes upon her, she was drink. Drunker then snot, about to the point where he was when she found him and took care of him. The male sighed softly looking up at her. "...and you want te boys to come live with you...why?" He was ready to be an ass to her if it meant getting her down onto the ground. It was hard and would hold her. "Deuce come down...please..." The male walked around the house trying to figure out the best way to pull her down off of this stupid house with out getting her-self or him hurt.

The male stepped back as he looked up at her, her two toned eyes, the male had to say it, he could only hope that his plans would work that she would give into him, that even though he was an utter ass she would find the him that she saw not that long ago. Looking up to her the male reached up to the stars and her. As his hunky Baritone studded though.

Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

By the end it was song was clear and it was for her.
His words reached her and she looked down to him, cocking an eyebrow. "teh boysh choosed to stay with you." And then he started to sing, and her whiskey softened heart softened further. She grinned impishly, a wild, carefree look in her eyes. "I'm a comin' down my love! Oh, my romeo!" She giggled, standing up. She spread her arms wide, her loose white-blonde mane fluttering like a silken banner in the wind. She tilted her face to the full moon, grinning wildly, exhaltation running through her blood like a rampant disease.

And then she jumped.

In her mind, she fell slowly, fluttering down gracefully like a leaf in the wind. In truth, her whiskey sodden body dropped like a stone.
And she jumped, the male moved quickly bracing him-self for her falling body. The male was slightly mad that she was drinking when she wanted the boys back in her life. Though he knew he couldn't say any thing, he was guilty of drinking him-self. Though she was the mother, and she wanted them, and he had them, and he had the pack on his side, and it was his pack against her pack...wasn't much of a battle there. Her hair twisted and wrapped be hide her, as she feel the male was swearing under his breath.

The male planted his heels, and bent his knees as he was ready for her, so singing got to her, yes she was drunk but he knew there was times when she was drunk she was a little pistol.

You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo
Just like a tattoo
I'll always have you (I'll always have you)

Feeling her fall into his arms he grunted as he took the sudden impact slowly slipping her onto her feet.
She wrapped her arms around his neck. "You sing purrty, lucifer. Sing me more." She grinned foolishly at him, laying her head on his chest. "Rhiannon gives and she takes away. Don't leave me again." In the morning, she'd regret that. In the morning., she'd have a lot of regrets. Move back in with me. bring our boys with. My pack's a good pack, a family. We have cows. She grinned foolishly. In her mind, the cows were a major winning point.
The male kept his arms around her, he knew she was drunk he could smell the tainted smell upon her breath and upon her coat, and it wasn't the smell of the new pack lands. The male ran his hands though her hair letting it twist and fall out of his hand., The male shook his head as he looked at her, she was still pretty, she was still something that he wanted to be with.The male chuckled as he stood up. "Oh fair Lady, I will stay in your home, I will be here in the morning when you wake up. Oh Deuce...if you weren't drunk off your ass. I would actually think that your bitter old heart still had feelings for me."

The male knew she was drunk, and if she was drunk enough that he had just picked a fight, with a new pack, though that was only downfall. He shook his head with a sigh. "Sorry...I failed..." He didn't want one pack to be at war with another pack"I''ll stay really truly what you want...the boy will come if they want. I've stopped making idea, and telling them what to do."
If she'd been sober, the words that soon fell from her maw would have sounded candid. Instead, they sounded silly, like a young girl infatuated. I never stopped caring, she sighed with a giggle. And then she paused to figure out how she managed to sigh and giggle at the same time, which resulted in major confusion on the blonde level.

"I''ll stay really truly what you want...the boy will come if they want. I've stopped making idea, and telling them what to do." She grinned excitedly, her tail wagging. "yes! Stay! Come into my house and make love to me like you used to." She stroked his cheek longingly, pressing herself closer to him, throwing herself wantonly at him.
WC:359 Look what you made him do...tisk tisk on Deuce!

The dark male looked to the lady in his arms, was it love or lust that had him here, and had her in his arms? The male looked into the bi colored eyes of the lady in his arms, as he pondered. If this was love, was it the love he had for her, for giving him two strong and healthy pups? Or did he sill love her like he had that night in the church, where he played with her child before some coyote had the sick idea to kill a child so pure of sin. Lucifer was so lost, once she started to move with lustful actions the male grunted, there was something there that drove him to seal the act in which she had asked for. The male pulled her into him, as hie hips moved into her, he wanted to make her happy, he wanted for her to forgive him off all his actions, he wanted his slate to be washed clean. The male took his had brushed her long white locks to the side as he kissed upon her neck base, starting at the shoulders, only kissing up her neck line."Oh Deuce...I still want you. Please move back to Twilight Vale, with me and the boys? Please?"

Though some where deep in his mind he knew this wasn't right, she was drunk and he still had feelings for the white lady that left him alone in the pack lands, after he offered her up his room, and hunt and cared for her. The male still wanted Colibri, though was it wrong for his body to want to lay down with the woman that gave him so much? Was it really a sin for him to want to be with her, and for every thing to be like how it was before the fire? The male, picked up the female again, and took her into the house, as he looked around seeing the love seat he gingerly laid her down, pushing her legs apart. Just looking at her, and looking at what all she had to offer him for a life time of fulfillment, and love.
Her tail beat a happy tempo as he crushed her to him. She smiled longingly at him, though the sweet smile came out more like a crooked, impish grin. She nuzzled him hungrilly, nipping at the fur on his shoulders. Her new home, her new start. MAybe it would all be new for him too. She opened her mouth to speak, to answer him, but what came out was a hiccup.

And then he'd lifted her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, snuggling as close as she could get. When he laid her down on her loveseat, she wrapped her legs around him, arching forward, already anticipating his next move. She looked up at him, her mouth already aching for another kiss.

"Lucifer...." And then she remembered something she needed t tell him, needed to clear the air about. In her drunken state, her passionate time with Haku seemed less beautiful and more a crime against the dark male with her now. "I gotta confess something, Lucifer...."
The male smiled, studying her body. It had been so long since he had held her in his arms, and made love to her. Passionate love, and gentle touches, with tenderness to send shiver down her spin. The male tongue rolled out of his mouth as he panted, his urges where hard for him to control. Oh he wanted to pull her into his body and show her what he still missed her, the male let his hand rub from abdomen down, to between her legs, allowing his fingers to pause down there to stimulate her. The male wanted her begging, and wanting this more then she had ever wanted this. His blue eyes softened as he looked down there, then looking back up to her.

"What is it m'dear?" He knew that she had raped Jasper, but he was willing forgive her, after all he wasn't with out sin in that area. Dierdre, the female that was under him daughter was his victim, and she had forgave him, so he was willing just once to let that one go. The male pulled his fingers up to his mouth licking on them, tasting the sweet nectar that she left on them. The male was ready to fest upon her, he wanted her to scream for him to stop teasing her, and just complete the task.
She gasped, arching her back as he stroked her tenderly. In her inebriated state, the pleasure was as potent as the Irish Whiskey she'd been consuming. She closed her eyes, humming softly, loving the feelings he was creating. And then he spoke, and she remembered what it was she needed to tell him.

"I let someone seduce me when we were still together....I let him use my body, even though you and I were mates." In her drunken state, she was close to weeping. Alchohol made her very emotional about everything. And this was no different, of course. Queen Emo strikes again. "I didn't stop seeing him, either. I think I'm falling in love with him, but I'm in love with you too." Or was it lust? In her state of mind, she couldn't seperate the two.

She wanted to tell him who it was, but couldn't bring herself to say the chocolate male's name outloud, afraid it would break the spell Lucifer was weaving around her.
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... rtable.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

WC: 339

It's a thief in the night

His back fingers went to his own mouth sucking on them, as he smiled down at her, he was savoring her, letting her sent and taste aroused him, keeping him wanting her. He pulled out the fingers from his mouth smacking his lips, looking down at her. The male waited to hear what she had to say, if she was wanting him to stop he would, even if he would have that want to have sex with her, again. Oh it was funny this freedom to sleep with whom ever he wanted. Lucifer summer had been full of sex, The male looked down to her eyes, wanting to her eyes to tell him how badly that she wanted this.

What she had to say to him made his stomach flip, he felt sick. Here he was telling her that he was willing to tuck his tail in between his legs and do what ever it took to make her happy again, to be his mate again, and be the mother to his childern, once again. He stepped back looking at her, as he sneered looking at her. How could she? She got on his about Colibri, but he had never had sex with her, he was waiting on her, he was waiting for her to be ready. He was always ready, it was a part of his being. His blue eyes never left her, with a smirk the male step back as he bent down onto one knee, pushing between her legs, coming close to her he dared not to touch her, but in fact he couldn't help but breath heavy upon her. His hands took the love seat, as he looked at her.

"Do you think you can pick one of us to love?"

If there was ever going to be a chance for them to be happy again, they either needed to come back together or leave each other. Lucifer couldn't run back to her every time he needed someone to tell him that he was loved.

[/html]
She couldn't help it. She arched her back, begging wordlessly for him to ravish her all too willing body. She closed her eyes, but opened them again when he spoke to her. "Do you think you can pick one of us to love?" She looked up at him, her mind suddenly, shockingly empty. And then words started pouring from her mouth.

"I could if I knew you would be able to love only me, to be faithful to only me. I hated knowing you went elsewhere for love, hated thinking I was never good enough for you. It hurt me, and I hated it." The rush of words was over and she laid there, her chest heaving. Yes she was drunk. But she was also bluntly truthful.

Although she wanted him, she wanted all of him, body heart and mind. She didn't want to give him up, din't want to share him. She only wanted him. She held her arms out, begging him to embrace her as he'd done before, begging him with her eyes to hold her and cherish her and need her. Begging him to love her again.
His mouth was so close to her, and she wanted him to be closer to her. The male brought his hands up to her thighs, as he pushed her legs apart a little wider, as he kisses the upper thighs, as he made soft grunts kissing her. The male rubbed her legs as he lifted his head back up to look at her, she was pretty wasted but the male wasn't sure if she was telling the truth, to began with.

"You where good for me, but you started say I was sleeping around, when I wasn't. So I figured if I was going to get in trouble for something, I was going to do it."

His paw traced the curves of her inner leg, as they slipped closer and closer to her tender lips. Only allowing the tips of his claws to touch the inner parts of her minor lip. As he started to nip softly upon her major lip. His finger slipped up to her clit, as he nipped down fairly hard, he started to vigorously rub his fingers.

"I Just don't think you need me back. I think your pretty happy here, in your lesbian combine..."

Oh how he knew that was a lie, her mind might be telling her to stop, but her body, the part of her that dared to want more of such a toxic touch, wanted to be with him again. The male mind needed her, and her alone, to help him understand things, but his body...his body wanted to be free.
"You where good for me, but you started say I was sleeping around, when I wasn't. So I figured if I was going to get in trouble for something, I was going to do it." She fuzily tried to remember what had started her thinking he was sleeping around. The memory came to her slowly. Naniko. "I was afraid you were because I was afraid to lose you."

She arched her back, crying out as he kissed her nether lips and began rubbing her sensitive jewel. His words only vaugly registered, and in reply she arched her body closer. "I need you Lucifer....I really do. I want you with me for now and forever." His rubbing was pushing her, driving her ever closer to the precipice. How she longed for that blissful, mindless descent. (Which sounds vaugly suicidal, which would be why the french call the orgasm the little death. hahaha.)
[html]
The male pulled up and pushed away from between her legs. Her body arced high with every second that he reminded down there, pushing her a little closer to the border of an orgasm. The dark male huffed, looking at her, she was a part of hi past and every time they had gotten together it had been blissful. The dark male wanted to know really if she was wanting to be with him, or if it was just the alcohol pumping though her blood that was making her say every thing that he wanted to hear from her. The male placed a hand upon her hip as he slowly moved her around, rolling her over onto her knees, and then softly pushed her to where he wanted her, legs spread apart resting on the cushions of the love seat. Her body arced over the top of the seat. Slowly the male moved into her, Rubbing his furry shaft across her rear, trying to keep his mind clear, not ready to allow her to enjoy what he had. His right hand ran though her mane as his left reached around grabbing one of her breast, as he flicked the nipple with one of his fingers.

He leaned over her as his pink penis quickly found the warmth of her body quite inviting. "Tell me Deuce, what is your sexual fantasize are." With a grunt the male right hand flinched gripping her mane, and his left hand moved down gripping her hip, pulling her down, as his pink shaft poked around, sliding right into her. He moaned as he leaned down resting his head on her back, as he rocked into her. "I want to make your dreams come true. I plan to be here all night, to make you climax over and over again."

[/html]
He pushed into her and she gasped, acrching her back closer to him. Her arms closed around the loveseat cusion, fingers tightening in the material. In her mind the image of Haku lingered,mergng and bleding with Lucifer's face. Sometimes it overshadowed his face, sometimes it didn't. But always it was there. She groaned. The feelings were intense. Was it the alcohol or actual love for this male that made it so intense?

She whimpered as he demanded to hear her fantasies. She fantasized about this, about being in his arms. On dark nights, she fantasized about being held by anyone who would love her. She closed her eyes and clutched him tighter. I dream about this...about being yours... The precipice was approaching rapidly and she gave herself over to the ebb and flow of need. Her fingers clenched convulsively and her whole body shook as she gave herself to the waves of pleasure. She let herself fall, whispering his name.

Haku....

oops.
His hand upon her hips and the other in her mane, as he laid down upon her back, madly trusted into her. There was no temper there was no rhythm. He huffed, as he snarled feeling swelling around him, a quick tighten, and then it would loosen up, he closed his eyes as his heart raced, as he felt her close, so close, then there was his one issues, his knot was swelling, pooping in and out of her, till he was no longer ale to slide out. The male screamed sliding his hand up to her mane again, siding it to the side, biting down on her shoulder. as he slunk down a bit resting fully upon her, as his other hand slide down rubbing her clit. He whimpered trying to hold back, the knot was in her but he wasn't going to let him-self go just yet.

"Haku hmm?"

He smiled as he kissed her neck where he had bitten her, being so tenderly to make sure she wasn't going to be able to walk right after this night. The male wrapped his hand in her mane pulling her further down onto his knot. The male panted as he felt the knot get harder and harder, no he couldn't fight it, he fall down letting go of every thing as he grunted pulling a bit for the short, bit great feeling of the pain and pleasure mix.

"Deuce move back with me. I will make sure that this happens every night."