you are my delight
WC:359 Look what you made him do...tisk tisk on Deuce!

The dark male looked to the lady in his arms, was it love or lust that had him here, and had her in his arms? The male looked into the bi colored eyes of the lady in his arms, as he pondered. If this was love, was it the love he had for her, for giving him two strong and healthy pups? Or did he sill love her like he had that night in the church, where he played with her child before some coyote had the sick idea to kill a child so pure of sin. Lucifer was so lost, once she started to move with lustful actions the male grunted, there was something there that drove him to seal the act in which she had asked for. The male pulled her into him, as hie hips moved into her, he wanted to make her happy, he wanted for her to forgive him off all his actions, he wanted his slate to be washed clean. The male took his had brushed her long white locks to the side as he kissed upon her neck base, starting at the shoulders, only kissing up her neck line."Oh Deuce...I still want you. Please move back to Twilight Vale, with me and the boys? Please?"

Though some where deep in his mind he knew this wasn't right, she was drunk and he still had feelings for the white lady that left him alone in the pack lands, after he offered her up his room, and hunt and cared for her. The male still wanted Colibri, though was it wrong for his body to want to lay down with the woman that gave him so much? Was it really a sin for him to want to be with her, and for every thing to be like how it was before the fire? The male, picked up the female again, and took her into the house, as he looked around seeing the love seat he gingerly laid her down, pushing her legs apart. Just looking at her, and looking at what all she had to offer him for a life time of fulfillment, and love.

Messages In This Thread