you are my delight
His mouth was so close to her, and she wanted him to be closer to her. The male brought his hands up to her thighs, as he pushed her legs apart a little wider, as he kisses the upper thighs, as he made soft grunts kissing her. The male rubbed her legs as he lifted his head back up to look at her, she was pretty wasted but the male wasn't sure if she was telling the truth, to began with.

"You where good for me, but you started say I was sleeping around, when I wasn't. So I figured if I was going to get in trouble for something, I was going to do it."

His paw traced the curves of her inner leg, as they slipped closer and closer to her tender lips. Only allowing the tips of his claws to touch the inner parts of her minor lip. As he started to nip softly upon her major lip. His finger slipped up to her clit, as he nipped down fairly hard, he started to vigorously rub his fingers.

"I Just don't think you need me back. I think your pretty happy here, in your lesbian combine..."

Oh how he knew that was a lie, her mind might be telling her to stop, but her body, the part of her that dared to want more of such a toxic touch, wanted to be with him again. The male mind needed her, and her alone, to help him understand things, but his body...his body wanted to be free.

Messages In This Thread