you are my delight
[html]
The male pulled up and pushed away from between her legs. Her body arced high with every second that he reminded down there, pushing her a little closer to the border of an orgasm. The dark male huffed, looking at her, she was a part of hi past and every time they had gotten together it had been blissful. The dark male wanted to know really if she was wanting to be with him, or if it was just the alcohol pumping though her blood that was making her say every thing that he wanted to hear from her. The male placed a hand upon her hip as he slowly moved her around, rolling her over onto her knees, and then softly pushed her to where he wanted her, legs spread apart resting on the cushions of the love seat. Her body arced over the top of the seat. Slowly the male moved into her, Rubbing his furry shaft across her rear, trying to keep his mind clear, not ready to allow her to enjoy what he had. His right hand ran though her mane as his left reached around grabbing one of her breast, as he flicked the nipple with one of his fingers.

He leaned over her as his pink penis quickly found the warmth of her body quite inviting. "Tell me Deuce, what is your sexual fantasize are." With a grunt the male right hand flinched gripping her mane, and his left hand moved down gripping her hip, pulling her down, as his pink shaft poked around, sliding right into her. He moaned as he leaned down resting his head on her back, as he rocked into her. "I want to make your dreams come true. I plan to be here all night, to make you climax over and over again."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread