you are my delight
His hand upon her hips and the other in her mane, as he laid down upon her back, madly trusted into her. There was no temper there was no rhythm. He huffed, as he snarled feeling swelling around him, a quick tighten, and then it would loosen up, he closed his eyes as his heart raced, as he felt her close, so close, then there was his one issues, his knot was swelling, pooping in and out of her, till he was no longer ale to slide out. The male screamed sliding his hand up to her mane again, siding it to the side, biting down on her shoulder. as he slunk down a bit resting fully upon her, as his other hand slide down rubbing her clit. He whimpered trying to hold back, the knot was in her but he wasn't going to let him-self go just yet.

"Haku hmm?"

He smiled as he kissed her neck where he had bitten her, being so tenderly to make sure she wasn't going to be able to walk right after this night. The male wrapped his hand in her mane pulling her further down onto his knot. The male panted as he felt the knot get harder and harder, no he couldn't fight it, he fall down letting go of every thing as he grunted pulling a bit for the short, bit great feeling of the pain and pleasure mix.

"Deuce move back with me. I will make sure that this happens every night."

Messages In This Thread