you are my delight
He was able to slide out of her, with a bit of a tug, he grunted as he rested shortly upon her. He was just glad that she was willing to move in with him, and start a family all over again. The black leader would gladly have sex with her every day if that would mean that there happy ever after would come back into play. He nuzzled into her, hugging her. "Oh Deuce I hope your ready. I going to make you scream." The male fell to his knees as he nipped upon her rear. Looking at her tail as he brushed it to the side, looking at the gem between her legs. He smacked his lips, looking at his prize, he was going to make the white lady fall down and shake, he was going to pleasure her to the point her body quaked at the thought of him having his way with her once again.

He sat down placing his back on the bottom of the love seat as he grazed his paw over her as he pulled her hips down, placing her vagina over his maw as he took the hood of her clit into his mouth nipping at it lightly bringing out more as he sucked upon in, as his his two claws traced the lips. He was not going to leave here with her till early morning, then he would take her home and rest, and if she wanted and could take it, he would have his way with her again. and again. He would do it all for her.

Messages In This Thread