you are my delight
He felt her move, trying to go after his penis. Oh how he would love to just jam it down her mouth and cum, all over her and her face, and making her take all of it. The male shivered as he was letting his own thick cream run into his mouth sucking on her, after he was ready he grunted, pushing down on his own shaft, as he pushed her away with a pant. He moved to his feet quickly, tonight was the night about her and the male was going to prove that he would do whatever it took to get her back. Lucifer pushed her back up on the love seat, as he patted her. ”Sat there! I will be back!” Rushing into her room the male pulled out her little toy she had made for him, it was time for it to have a visit, in a mad rush the male gathered a hand of items, and then rush back down, first thing was first the male took an apple pushing it into her mouth and then tying it in her. If she was going to scream it would take a lot for someone to hear her. Then he hog tied each of her legs to the legs of the love seat, and then her arm placed on her back, he hog tied them, she was his victim, she was at his mercy. The last touch was a blind fold. The male made sure that she was blind and mute; she was going to take everything that he had to offer to her. The male got down licking around her so tender , pretty little slit, making sure she was still nice and wet, while content that she was wet enough to take the toy the male pounded it into her for a few minutes, then pulled it out running it along the lips, before he climb up onto her, using her male as a brace, as he pushed the dildo into her, while pushing him-self down into her, as he moaned as he moved up and down riding her like a beast, as he played with the toy that was in her, if she wanted him she was going to take it, and take it all. If she dared to pass out the male would bring her back. Pushing in and out he called out her name between howls and moans, she was so great to be with, she was always game for whatever he wanted to do to her. He wanted to hear her whimper, before he knotted into her rear, and before he pushed the toy further into her, the male ripped her gag off pulling her head up. ”Tell me Deuce, tell me how bad have you been?”

Messages In This Thread