you are my delight
[html]

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque.

He was driving her insane. Her booze soaked brain couldn't take much more. She wanted him so bad. He pushed into her, and then suddenly was gone again. She whined soflty, but then he was back. She opened her mouth to speak, and he jammed an apple in there. She groaned as he tied it in place, making a fairly effective ballgag. And then he was inside of her again.
Except it wasn't him, it was the toy she'd made for him. She tried to groan as he toyed with her, her body moving compulsively. She needed him so bad. In moments, though it seemed an eternity to the woman, he was inside of her again. The feeling of him and the toy inside of her was intense. Although his manhood in her behind was painful, it was a good pain. One she rather enjoyed.
He pulled the gag off and she gasped, shivering. His words made the woman moan again. ”Tell me Deuce, tell me how bad have you been?” How would she answer? She pushed herself back against him, tryng to drive him deeper insde. The pain was fading, being replaced by elation. His hands were wrapped tightly in her mane, and she locked eyes with him. "I've been very bad, lucifer." Her eyes twinkled wickedly as she stared at him. "I touch myslef and think of you using me like this. Of you enjoying my body, of you using me any way you want." The booze had made her tounge loose, making her admit things she'd never have admitted sober.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread