you are my delight
He shivered feeling her pushing trying to get him to go deeper, the male know only of one more way to get the full depth of him-self into her. The male wasn’t willing to give her that just yet. She had filled his ears with all the words that he wanted to hear from her mouth, he got the name of her other lover, there was more. He wanted to know where he lived, and what he looked like. He was going to give him a reason to come back to Deuce to heal him. Lucifer wanted to beat the living tar out of him. He murrped thinking of her laying on her back or on her knees, pleasing her-self to his thoughts, playing with he-self till she was shaking from multiple orgasms just from him. He pulled her hair towards him shifting her head up into his chest, he licked her face.’Looks like you’re stuck under my power Deuce. Tell me more about your other lover, Haku.” He tested her, pulling him and the toy out of her, he rubbed the toy around the throbbing lips. She was under his power, the male panted as he kissed the side of her face. ”I want to meet him, maybe a threesome. Would you like that? You watching him get me? While I eat you out? Would you like to see that?”

Messages In This Thread