you are my delight
’Looks like you’re stuck under my power Deuce. Tell me more about your other lover, Haku.” Had she told him Haku's name? How much had she had to drink? Everything was foggy and fuzzy. She distantly wondered if she was going to pass out. ”I want to meet him, maybe a threesome. Would you like that? You watching him get me? While I eat you out? Would you like to see that?”

She could see that now. She closed her eyes, groaning. "oh, Goddess," she murmured. She could see the scene he painted playing in her mind. Both males bowing to her whims. Both males touching her, enjoying her. She made a sound of what was probably contentment, arching her back again. She loved the thoughts Lucifer was painting. If she could just focus, she could make her lover very happy. But her mind darted away like a goldfish when a pebble is thrown into it's pond.

She sighed again, her body going limp. the alchohol had done what she'd wanted it to do. Although now was surely a most inopportune time for it to render her unconcious.

Messages In This Thread