Does someone need saved?
Aro licked his lips again, mouth still watering some. The brown hued male spoke and the tuxedo male caught the name. Hadley. He went on answering all of the Marino's inquiries. "Heat, huh...that's what that sweet scent is..you seem pretty proud of yourself." He laughed at observing the male's pride. "..not mated, huh? Well, do ya' want her to be more? Or just enjoying having that sweet scented female to yourself for now?" He laughed more amused with the male that thought with his other head. "...don't sweat it, man..." He lifted his hand and patted Hadley's back a little hard, just a jovial male to male pat.

He thought a little more about things, and figured it best to get away before that scent ( even though, weak made his blood rush through him) got to him. "Hey, wanna spar?" He tilted his head some a cocky grin forming on him, "I can teach ya' a few things...maybe even if ya' need it I can mentor ya'.." He mused a little. Looking away he let his gaze search the grass near trees, "Let's get some good sparring sticks...I'll test your skill.." He walked quickly away and toward a large elm tree and picked up a thick, but sword length stick, then promptly found another. "Here!" He tossed it toward him, "...better ready yourself!" He came at Hadley, stick drawn.

Messages In This Thread