Does someone need saved?
His stick came crashing hard onto the man's forearm, he body pressing into the blow, eyes looking deep into the others, "Not a good way to block without protection, my friend...if this was a real sword, you might as well say bye bye to that arm...and I'm sure even a blow with this stick feels good..." He fell down to one knee then swept his other around to knock his opponent down, standing swiftly back up. He laughed lightly, knowing his leg sweep would surely have him on the ground, "How can you protect your play toy if you can't protect yourself? Now get up!" He offered his arm, if he took it, Aro would have him swiftly up and their faces just inches from one another, his other hand resting on the male's hip to stop him from going any closer to Aro.

The scent of the woman had his body shivering, thoughts roaming his mind, his eyes meeting Hadley's deeper. Almost piercing, "...c'mon, let's try this again, shall we?" His voice was deep with a hint with a lusty feeling brewing in them. He would endure his thoughts, he wanted a sparring partner, and Hadley looked like he could use the practice, no doubt about that. That scent though, it was driving him nuts. He realized he hadn't let go of him yet. He shook his head, "..sorry.." He gently let go of him.

OOC: Lemme know if I powerplayed too much, I can change anything you desire Wink

Messages In This Thread