Does someone need saved?
He smirked as Hadley saw the truth in Aro's words. The pain wasn't obvious, but to his trained eye, he saw the small amount of pain that the male displayed in his expression. His gaze almost sparked a side of Aro, not many males were able to do. He wanted to soften up to the male, take a hand and touch his cheek softly to comfort him, but Aro kept himself in training mode. This was not going to go anywhere else. Gotham had his interest once, he wouldn't be able to slip so easily into that curiosity. He striked, and the male fell down in complete shock, it was a good thing, staring into the male's eyes for so long was drawing out a different side of Aro he didn't show much. Not from embarrassment or shame, just because...it wasn't something he'd openly experimented with. Aro's words got to the male and he sparked with a large smile. Hopefully, it would get the male to try harder to attack and not defend so much. It was good to be defensive, but sometimes one had to be on offense. So far, the male only was on defense. Granted they'd only just started, but he didn't see any fight in the male.

As Aro withdrew himself from Hadley, he saw a look on the male that said he didn't mind the touch. The touch was nothing, but it did do something to them. It had to have been the scent of heat in the air...that was what Aro was convinced of. His arms went up, stick-sword in hand. His eyes met with Hadley's "Come at me...I've insulted your lady, your honor, and I might have my way with your lady...show me what you got!" He spat out a scenario in hopes to get the male heated with anger...he wanted to see just how strong and possibly how wreckless he could be.

Messages In This Thread