Does someone need saved?
Aro wasn't sure what worked exactly, but the male became infuriated with him. Great! Finally a battle. The male charged forward, aiming to strike him in the head, Aro watched the muscles and the body of his enemy, calculating where he was wanting to take this, but he would herd the attack elsewhere to a harmless nothing. Aro moved his stick with a practiced motion, blocking the blow with his weapon, then pushing back into the stick to deflect. Stepping forward he came face to face with the hybrid, "..did I hit a nerve? Was it that precious lady that isn't your mate? If she isn't your mate, why do you act like she means the world to you? Why not seal the deal?" He teased, his body just a hair length away. The heat from both their bodies felt by Aro. The scent not as strong as it seemed the air was slowly taking it from his coat, but still this closeness making Aro have impure thoughts, thinking of turning this Spar into something much more complicated. He snickering a little then pushed away from the male, allowing him another go at him, "You've got strength...and seem to be fighting for the right reasons...but I still don't think you can take me down...that's fine...I guess all you need is to keep the enemy from advancing..."

Messages In This Thread