Does someone need saved?
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro saw it, the man wasn't angry but sad. His brows came together feeling him flinch at the touch, "Hey, hey..." He said in a soothing rough voice, it was hard for the baritone voice to be a whisper, or a soothing tone, but he tried anyway. The stick was pushed as he growled, Aro laughed at how cute the frustration was, it almost made him want to lick his cheek in a flirtatious way, but he wasn't sure how it would be taken, so he didn't. "Well...whatever, kid...I'm not going to push you to share, but it's obvious you're bugged by something..I'm just an ear to listen, and a mind to help..." The male's stick came up, and he said he would do better, Aro's tail wagged at hearing that. He brought his stick up and touched his to the others 'weapon'. "Glad to hear it, but don't beat yourself up over it...practice makes perfect, and after all this was our first spar. I'll show you how along the way, I was just testing what you got...and I can tell you this. I see a lot of potential for a great warrior.." He tightened his grip around Hadley's shoulders and let his stick fall, his grip loosened and the stick fell to the ground. His hand free and now came to the others chest, resting right over his heart, "..you got it in here..." He patted his chest, "I see it...just don't loose hope in here" His hand came up to the male's crown. Aro gave a charming smile, eyes peering back into Hadley's.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread