Does someone need saved?
[html]

Sorry for the wait, lot goin' on.

Word Count → 000

Aro's watched the hybrid with a soft smile. He was rather cute and shy. It amused him a bit. The contact he gave was meant to comfort the male, but he could see it was almost making him shy. Aro was curious about it, but didn't push anything as he felt the other's arm come up to wrap around his own form. It made his heart quicken a little, but he just took in a slow, calming breath to keep himself from doing something the other might not like. After all, he couldn't be for sure that Hadley was at all interested in male's...he was mating with a female...not that that really meant anything. Aro looked down almost a little too deeply into the other's eyes a crooked smile formed on Aro's muzzle as Hadley spoke. "You're Welcome.." His voice came out a bit more husky than he anticipated, but he couldn't take it back now. He licked his own muzzle then smiled tried to calm himself with the close contact. "...well...I should probably let you get back to your female..I'm sure you've been a bit possessive of her lately..." He made to pull away from Hadley, his arm loosing from the others body. It was an action that made the tuxedo male feel cold, the warmth of the other so much more welcoming to him. Still, Aro's self control won out.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread