home
[html]

out of character text

His dark brown fingers toyed with Neela's hair, listening to idle talk she spouted out with some interest. 'I'll 'elp y' wi' tha' if y' like, eh? he mused gently, leaning back and pulling Neela down with him and embracing her gently. The sun we behind them and therefore it's light did not burn their eyes, and it was comfortable for them to stare up at the sky or even into each other's eyes. 'I got muscles, see?' he said, playfully tightening his grip around her shoulders and with his other arm, her waist. 'Things are goin' good, got somma them shingles in and i was gonna filling this hole, but if we're gonna put a hatch here the my work is done....' he said gently, smiling towards Neela.

'Eh, we don' really need a second floor. One floor'd be fine. We only need a bedroom, an' maybe a kitchen, an' maybe a place t' entertain, a course. Bedrooms most important though?' he prompted gently, chuckling to himself. 'Maybe we should go done and check it out? I'm all done up here...' Tony trailed off, accepting the whiskey, but only being half serious about going downstairs. 'Unless y' got some work for me, eh?'

<style type="text/css">
.tonybrave b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000 letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybrave.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybrave p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybrave {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1fd165.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 480px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e4e4e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread