home
[html]

ooc

Tony nodded as he leant back to soak up then sun, 'Least i' calls fer enough space fer a big family'he mused, suddenly realising what he'd said and blushing under the thick, dark fur. 'Ah mean.... Eh, y' know, 'cause the' liked 'avin' loadsa people 'round an' all tha'...' The blacksmith bit his lip and shook his head at his own mistake. He chuckled slightly and shook his head more. 'Imma as' ma Dad fer a shop... Once ah ge' th' smithin' rank at least... Maybe he'll give i' t' me then...' He had to use the armoury for his work and also had to be cautious of keeping the noise down and when everyone's bedtimes were. With his own shop he wouldn't have to worry about that shit any more and he'd get a damn sight more work done for it.

Tony was glad his hint had sparked delight into Neela and couldn't help laughing at her teasing. Diving on her suddenly and making the roof groan under his playful antics. 'Oh really? Y' no' gonna tell me wha' ah need t' do, eh? Maybe we should jus' go on downstairs then if ahm done up 'ere...' He wasn't dumb, for all his flaws he was a smart man would merely didn't show it much. He did have much stock in cunning and trickery, a cowards game in his eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfc4c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.ghitajazbabe05-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272d30; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe05 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#637079; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 637079.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272d30; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe05-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe05-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #7e8990; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread