AW- The Way Things Could Have Been.
OOC – I could see that you may take some of the stair part as me making Terra do stuff so I'll change it later if you want.. ;3

He almost had a certain 'swag' about him as he wondered up the beach. Indeed, he was arrogant around ladies and probably shouldn't have let his gaurd down so much. He wondered into the house only to be attacked because of his foolish moves. The fish was snatched and the girl passed him to run up the flight of stairs. What the heck just happened? he thought for the moment before giving chase. His legs were quick and he bound up the stairs, taking three at a time. It was as the female reached the top of the stair case he dove. His body hit the stairs hard but his hands managed to grab at her ankles. He tripped her successfully and had her laid out on the floor before him.

"I'd rather not have to do stuff like this," he remarked as he crawled up her body, straddling her as she laid on her stomach so as to ensure she couldn't run off again. He snatched back his fish and took a bite out of his preferred place. He always found the muscular part on the sides the most satisfying in place. As he smacked on the bite of fish he studied the woman beneath him. It was no way to treat a woman, he was sure of it, so he stood slowly and tossed the rest of the fish down the stairs. It tumbled down and came to a stop just after the first step. "Fetch. The rest is your's." A black arm came up to wipe off his mouth. "And for the record, next time I'd like you to join me for dinner rather than have to wrestle my catch away from you for a bite."

Messages In This Thread