Yummy in my Tummy! [p]
[html]

200+

Upon acceptance and Noah’s brief introduction to Drin’s new communal den, the golden wolf had immediately realized New Dawn was home to a few pups, and the coywolf had already revealed the sex of one. Safety for the young and the elderly was of utmost importance in her old homelands. She was sure the same rule and protective blanket applied here. A tingling sensation ran down Palaydrian’s spine as the female explained what had happened. If Terra had been trespassing at the time, that meant that the cougar must have lived someone in her new pack lands as well. Surely Zalen and the others had dispatched the cat or at least chased it off, but the subord made a mental note that she’d patrol her new home to make sure no residual felines remained.

It’s amazing you’re alive, perhaps not knowing is better? Drin said, more of a suggestion than a question as she knew full well that she would not have wanted the memory of the attack nor thoughts of the pain. Well I’m glad you’re alive, or I would not have had the pleasure of meeting you Terra. The young Soul replied with a smile and a wag of her tail as she rolled off her haunches to stand. But enough about the past, what do you do around here for fun? She asked, now that her semi food coma had worn off, the wolf wanted to give her legs a good stretch.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinmoon .space {float:right; height:230px; width:240px;}
.drinmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#c58062; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinmoon p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.drinmoon {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uTOQP.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#848484; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.drinmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread