Yummy in my Tummy! [p]
[html]

WC:: 2+
We can wrap this baby up if you’d like. Smile

Palaydrian collapsed in an exhausted heap, rolling onto her back and letting out a good belly laugh. Her afternoon had been full of pleasant surprises and she was happy to know she had found a friend in Terra. Their game of tag had taken a toll on the young wolf, especially in the rising temperatures of spring and she realized with amusement that her appetite had returned. Terra was the victor in their game, Drin could no longer give chase after the smaller coywolf without taking a break or getting some serious water in her belly.

A smile played on her lips and she called out into the surrounding woods, knowing her new found friend was still within earshot even though she had zipped after she’d dubbed Drin as “it”. I give up! She laughed out loud again, tongue now lolling lazily out the side of her mouth. You win, come on out! She called, wiggling her body against the forest floor to scratch at the parts of her body that were beginning to shed. I don’t know about you, but I’m famished after all that running. I bet we could round up some early dinner? The wolf suggested, continuing to scratch her coat against the earth.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinmoon .space {float:right; height:230px; width:240px;}
.drinmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#c58062; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinmoon p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.drinmoon {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uTOQP.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#848484; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.drinmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread