Yummy in my Tummy! [p]
[html]

WC:: 2+

Palaydrian chuckled, it seemed she and the hybrid were both suffering from the same winter coat malady, the itchy plague of shedding. There was no glamorous way of ridding oneself of the thick fluffy fur that coated their bodies in the colder temperatures, but one thing was for certain, it itched like hell. Palay threw Terra an upside down grin as she continued her odd wiggling against the ground and quickly rolled to her belly at the coywolf’s suggestion. Mmm...I think that would be perfect! The wolf replied, smacking her lips to enforce her response.

Shaking out her coat and standing on four legs again, her snout was poised in the air taking in deep breaths of their surroundings. I had scouted a small herd around these parts a few days ago, I’m sure we could pick up their trail? A suggestion rolled off her tongue as her head angled towards the bushes to taste the flora in hopes a whiff of deer musk or feces could be found. Drin hadn’t hunted with a hybrid before and was curious how the smaller canines functioned in parties. They had to eat somehow.

Snorting with the faint smell of urine in her nares, Drin lifted her head with success glowing in her bicolored eyes. This trail is about a day or two old, but I think we can follow it. The she-wolf slinked off into the underbrush once more, nose attuned to the quarry and tracking sense at an all high.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinmoon .space {float:right; height:230px; width:240px;}
.drinmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#c58062; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinmoon p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.drinmoon {margin:0px auto; width:95%; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uTOQP.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#848484; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.drinmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread