First Words
[html]

WC:: 313 I’ve got a gross respiratory infection, sorry for the delay lol!

Palaydrian hit the ground with a muffled “Oof!” Her ears picking up the panicked squeals of the stranger’s offspring and the scurrying of paws to get away. She rolled back up onto her paws to face the charging mother and slowly backed away. In pure defense, her hackles and curled back lips matched the arctic wolf in surprised anger. Drin dodged the females attempts and quickly realized it wasn’t meant to turn into a physical fight but a display of dominance to have her, the intruder back down. If it had been a more malicious attack, Drin would have easily already taken a few blows.

Already embarrassed by her mistake, the tawny gold femme relented and quickly replaced her dominant pose with one far more submissive. Tail tucked between her legs and her ears lowered as she changed her snarl to a pleading whine. The fault was all hers’ and she was willing to admit it. She couldn’t believe she had mistaken this stranger for Kila....the she-wolf who haunted her dreams. Her eyes kept darting to the pups that had retreated to the safety of their den. She whined with the humility of her actions, of the fear she had struck in the two young ones. Her heart was beating fast, but she was ready to take the bite or scratch that was coming to her....after all, she deserved it.

She continued backing away, hoping there was some magic amount of space that would make the white wolf stop her advances. “I apologize for my disrespectful intrusion!” She groveled, ever the upholder of niceties. Another whine escaped her maw. “I thought you were someone else...I mean you and babies no harm,” she looked up in a non challenging way, hoping the blue-eyed wolf would accept her heartfelt apology.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread