First Words
[html]

wc: 338

Palaydrian’s mind raced. She was sure she had broken some New Dawn rule by assaulting an innocent let alone scaring little ones. She didn’t know what she was thinking just that the stranger had looked like Kila from afar and suddenly her eyes hazed over red. Kila, the wolf Drin had been friends with since she was a pup due to her birth pack’s good relations with the neighboring packs. Kila’s birth pack was led by uncle and all the pups from three neighboring packs had raised their young together. They developed hunting skills together, learned territory lore together, even enjoyed seasonal celebrations together. Drin was still scarred from the sudden betrayal. A knife stabbed in her back brought on by the powerful magic of heat. And now Drin didn’t know if she could even trust herself in heat...was it the same emotions that drove her to attack a perfect stranger?

Drin remained in her submissive posture, only relaxing when the white femme pulled the reigns in on her own anger brought on by motherly call to protection. In another situation, Drin would’ve admired the female’s tenacity, but currently she was on the end of those vicious teeth. The white wolf’s question caught her by surprise. How could she tell? As far as she knew, non luperci and luperci had no distinguishing scent or tell tale sign to be spotted. “My name is Palaydrian Soul. I am from the New Dawn pack, but I was simply exploring my new surroundings, ” Her surprise must’ve registered on her face, but she replied nonetheless. “It was an honest mistake...I don’t know how else to explain my...uh-actions,” a lame answer, but the youth was in an awkward position.

She dipped her head lower to again apologize for her actions. “To whom do I owe my apologies?” She asked. “And you called me Luperci...” she relaxed again, now sitting back on her haunches to show she meant for a casual exchange. “Do you have a sense for the gift?” She asked, curious if this was an actual ability some had or if she had been missing out on the tell tale signs.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread