First Words
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 300

The alabaster female balked when she was told that the stranger was from New Dawn. The young mother wasn't sure how to take the news. Only a few weeks ago had she been told that New Dawn would support her and help her. Yet, a member of that very same pack had just attacked her and her puppies. Kiara's eyes narrowed and her nose tasted the air. The female didn't smell like New Dawn, although it was hard to tell with the heavy musk of heat surrounding her body. The arctic female swished her tail and dismissed the news. Perhaps a new member and she had apologized profusely.

"Kiara Amarok." White ears flicked forward and a small smile crossed her face. She didn't have a gift, but her assumption had been correct. "No gift, just a good guess. I've only met two other's like myself..." Her voice trailed off. She couldn't possibly be a natural born wolf. She had been infected, surely the day of her first shift was just around the corner. Kiara's ears lowered and she sat down heavily in the fresh grass. Sapphire eyes examined the Palaydrin, her questions burned forefront of her mind. "Well, I once was a natural born wolf." Kiara looked aside, she didn't wish to pour her soul out to the tawny female, but she needed answers. "I have a lot of questions and no answers. Can you help me?"

From off in their safe corner of the world, Lucia and Kohaku watched the two female's closely. As their mother relaxed, so did the puppies. Kohaku stopped growling and soon became bored. He wandered further into the den to play with the rag doll and his mother's scarf. Lucia remained crouched at the entrance and repeated some of her mother's words to herself.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread