First Words
[html]

WC:: 352

The youth let out a breath she didn’t realize she had been holding in when the white femme relaxed her dominant posture with the flick of a tail. The tawny she wolf returned the female’s smile with an easy grin of her own. Kiara, what a pretty name, she thought listening to her new acquaintance's explanation to her previous question. So it wasn’t a gift after all. Palaydrian felt relieved. She wasn’t as sheltered as she thought, well at least to some things. She had a very limited library of thoughts dedicated to Luperci to pull from. The female nodded when Kiara admitted to her non-possession of the virus. Drin was surprised. Every wolf or hybrid she had encountered so far was Luperci. A pang of the past tugged at her heartstrings. Kiara now reminded Drin of her homelands for two reasons.

The tawny wolf realized her admittance was all she’d get. Was Kiara ashamed of not being a Luperci? This confused Drin as she had grown up most of her life wishing she wasn’t one, but perhaps here the thoughts and ideas of wolves were different. The Luperci she had come in contact so far seemed to be obsessed with gaining knowledge of the past, more so human past. They used their two legged forms to construct tools and build things that weren’t natural. The idea disturbed and yet fascinated the young wolf, but she was still unsure of whether or not she wanted to fully embrace her inherited gift.

I can try to fill in the blanks...though I am Luperci, I prefer my natural form the most.” Drin’s eyes drifted over to the two pups hanging out near Kiara’s den. She smiled in their direction, and fought the urge to whine for them to come join them. Heat did strange things to her mind. No way was she ready to start her own family, but the heat had her itching to find a mate. Slow down lady...she mused, and turned her attention back to Kiara.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread