First Words
[html]

WC:: 4+

The warning growl was all Drin needed to hear to keep her mind focused on Kiara. She gave a soft whine of recognition and acceptance, but from here on out she knew to ignore the pups as if they didn’t even exist. A mother on her guard was not meant to be toyed with. With her full attention focused on the alabaster female, Drin listened to her story unfold. At first it was with some reluctance, but soon the tawny gold female knew why Kiara was holding back. Her story was a tale of pain and suffering. Someone had committed an act of violence against her.

Drin’s heart swelled for the female even though they had just met and it was a very unconventional meeting at that, but the golden femme knew what it felt like to have a injustice forced upon her and she found herself easily relating to Kiara’s tale. Bi-colored eyes softened for the white female who appeared to still be shaken from the event. She moved to comfort her but stopped, Kiara was trying to remain strong and Drin would grant her that dignity.

What to say? Drin’s mind was mush when it came to being Luperci, especially to being infected. Her family didn’t talk about it that much, only Syliat did. What did she tell me? She wracked her brain for an answer before responding. “One can only hope the worst for the canine that attacked you, and again I am sorry for what my intrusion may have brought up memories of,” Drin offered another apology, but she didn’t dwell on this as Kiara had asked her a question.

”However, I was born a Luperci. My great grandmother infected my bloodline by sharing the Luperci virus with her daughter. In turn, my mother was also born Luperci and she passed the gene onto me and my siblings,” Drin winced here, talking about her family was difficult, but she owed that much to the white wolf. “I did not go through my first shift until I was 4 months old. So perhaps the virus needs that time to develop within your body before the change is accepted...when it happened, I felt like I wasn’t comfortable in my own skin. It didn’t hurt, but I felt tingly all over and feverish,” the tawny gold femme gave a little shiver as if remembering it physically. “Nobody in my old pack lands was bitten...the virus only stayed within my family by birth and by blood. I wish I was more knowledgeable on the subject, but that’s all I have.

Table Credit to Cait and Code Credit to Mel <3.

<style type="text/css">
#plyarin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#plyarin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#plyarin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#plyarin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#plyarin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#plyarin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:95%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PsPWu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 103px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread