First Words
[html]

Squee new table!!

Word Count → 300+

Palaydrian watched the emotions play over the alabaster female’s face. Was she telling her the wrong information? Kiara seemed to be distressed and upset with the facts Drin spilled about her own changeling months. The golden girl could hardly imagine what this new acquaintance had gone through. Had she been so disillusioned in thinking that violence and evil somehow did not exist here? There was darkness everywhere, a sad fact the fae with stockings had to face. Kilas exist here...and probably others much worse, she thought to herself as her stomach clenched.

Drin’s ocean eyes studied the open candor of Kiara’s feelings. This wolf must’ve been terrified for what was to come. The bicolored wolf couldn’t blame her. She couldn’t imaged getting bitten and then having to figure out what the hell was going on with her body a few months later. Especially if she had to face the transformation alone. Drin had the privilege of being surrounded by three generations of females in her family that knew what the change was like and what exactly to say when she had panicked as a young pup.

The young Soul didn’t know Kiara that well or her life story, but a part of her felt responsible for being there for her when the time came. She shook her seal pointed head, “Luperci is called a virus for a reason. As far as I know, there is no cure for it, once bitten...you’ll forever be a carrier of the mutation,” she said with a resolute tone. There wasn’t a way to soften the blow. “I’m sorry Kiara. My great grandmother calls Luperci a gift...and I suppose in some cases it is. Though the way you forcibly received the gene is a far cry from what it should have been. If you’d like, I can be with you when you shift...to offer peace of mind and to talk you through it,” she offered.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style>
.drinwolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mpbJy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c8b284; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:415px 0px 5px 0px; color:#6e6249; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.drinwolf b {color:#9ff1c5; text-shadow:#6e6249 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinwolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.drinwolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.drinwolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #fff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread