First Words
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 302

The knowledge that she would remain unshifted for the next few months lifted a weight off her chest. She could be herself, at least for a little while longer. However, a new weight attached itself to the back of her mind. She wasn't going to be herself forever. Eventually, the virus would take hold of her and the arctic female would be forced to change. Kiara was relieved to hear that the shift didn't hurt. She had known some luperci that shifted uneasily and many times it sounded incredibly painful. According to Palaydrian, there was no pain so perhaps it just sounded that way.

The scarred female was relieved when the subject changed from shifting to her situation. Even if the thought of her former pack was painful, the subject seemed downright cheery compared to her being infected. "I have been here for over half a year, although I originally came from the arctic. My birth pack was rather secluded and for a long time I believed that luperci were just a myth. As for my current pack, I have none. These lands... they used to be the home of Ichika no Ho-en, but not anymore. Ichika is gone, and I am without a pack."

Kiara smiled sadly, her memories of Ichika a combination of good and bad. The first few months she had been there were like a blessing, but by the end she had been practically secluded from the rest of the pack. Although some stragglers had stayed behind, including her friend X'yrin, they too had eventually left. Even so, Kiara wasn't alone anymore. She had her puppies, both bright and healthy. She also had Tharin, and she valued her relationship with him more than anything else. He was an important part of her life and provided safety, comfort, and company to her young family.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread