First Words
[html]

Congrats on joining! Smile

Word Count → 300+

Palay was finding that she and Kiara shared a few similarities and this finding comforted the golden femme. She thought she was the only sheltered wolf in these parts, but the arctic wolf had come from a place that had not moved on with the world just yet. Hmm, I too hail from birth lands untouched by the Luperci virus and belonged to a pack that was completely ignorant of the long gone human presence that once marred these lands, she replied and looked to the young mother with tender eyes. I am sorry to hear of your old pack, so much hardship has been carried upon your shoulders, a soft whine escaped her lips.

Living alone and with your young ones must be so hard, she explained, I may be completely out of line, but the pack I have recently joined, New Dawn...they seem very accepting and I’m sure you could find a home with us. At least to have a community to protect your children from that animal that attacked you, Drin reasoned, hoping her suggestion wasn’t too forward. The golden girl couldn’t imagine living alone again. Her journey to ‘Souls had been hard enough on her own, but having to take care of two extra mouths and ensure their safety, seemed like an incredibly hard task to take on.

How did Ichika disband? Was this pack involved in the war I have heard of? She asked, as her knowledge of the surrounding packs was still very limited. Drin felt immense sorrow for the wolf she was beginning to grow fond of. She almost felt like she had a responsibility to protect her and not just because she had falsely accused her of being someone else and had attacked her out of error. No, this white lady had been the victim to such horrible things and Drin wanted to write the wrongs and ease her pain out of friendship and out of her caring heart.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style>
.drinwolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mpbJy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c8b284; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:415px 0px 5px 0px; color:#6e6249; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.drinwolf b {color:#9ff1c5; text-shadow:#6e6249 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinwolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.drinwolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.drinwolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #fff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread