First Words
[html]

Thanks ^_^

Word Count → 336

Palaydrian expressed her grievances for the loss of Kiara's pack and her unfortunate situation, an act that only endeared the artic female to the creamy female. Kiara could feel herself relaxing and actually beginning to enjoy the other's presence. What had started as a fight was heading towards a fast friendship. The two wolves seemed to have many things in common and Palaydrian had offered to help Kiara through what she was sure would be a the second worst time in her life. There was only one incident that could be worse than the arctic wolf's first shift, and that was the loss of her youngest puppy.

"Even though my pack is gone and I have been forcefully infected, I can't say that I am unhappy. I have my puppies, who are my heart. They bring me so much joy. I also have friends who are helping me feed the puppies. I just hope that once I shift, these small miracles will stay." The snowy female's thought strayed to Tharin, which made her sad smile disappear as the good memories replaced the bad.

Surprise spread over Kiara as Palaydrian offered her New Dawn's protection and a place to call home among the feral pack. With a quick, but hearty laugh Kiara answered, "You are the third wolf from New Dawn to offer me a place at New Dawn." The alabaster female shook her head lightly as her mood brightened exponentially. "Unfortunately, I have to turn you down as well. Kohaku and Lucia are too young to move. When they pass their second moon, I hope that I can move them to a safer area. I'm just glad that I have many friends in New Dawn."

The conversation drifted back toward Ichika and its disbandment. Kiara cocked her head to the side when the tawny female mentioned a war. "War? I haven't hear of any war? I don't really know why Ichika disbanded, but it had nothing to do with a war. The pack just fell apart."

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread