First Words
[html]

Feel free to wrap this thread up if you’d like. Smile We’ll definitely need one in New Dawn soon!

Word Count → 400+

As Kiara spoke of her children, the stirrings of heat began again in Palaydrian. The thought of having her own pups, while usually the last thing on her mind, seemed to consume her thoughts with desire and wanting. This confused and puzzled the young girl, but she couldn’t help but feel the camaraderie of womanhood bonding her to the white wolf. She suddenly longed for the days of rearing her own children, or perhaps it was the ingrained motherly instincts of females that was being awakened by the flare of heat. Whatever it was, a half of her needed to breed while the other half screamed a deafening “no”.

Drin could see how the small family could keep one happy and satisfied. That’s truly what a wolf needed, just the community and companionship of others. Perhaps living alone wasn’t as bad as she thought it was as long as you had your loved ones around you, but she was aware that if Kiara could, she would seek a pack...safety in numbers applied to most creatures. Drin’s tail began to wag, the happiness radiating off of the white femme was almost tangible. I don’t think you’ll have to worry about your pups leaving you, you seem to be a great mother Kiara...any pup would be fortunate to have you as a mom, she said with a smile. Her heart temporarily ached for her own, but somehow she knew her family was doing just fine.

Surprised mingled with amusement registered on the young Soul’s face when Kiara revealed that she wasn’t the first to extend an offer of finding a homeland within New Dawn. This pleased the wolf as she knew that her pack cared for those who weren’t even within the family. An extension of friendship loyalty still reached well beyond her pack’s borders. Drin’s smile deepened, she hoped to contribute to the care given to the young mother.

Ah, I’ve only heard whisperings of pack disputes, but I don’t have any pack names to offer to these rumors. I’m sorry for the disbandment nonetheless, but I hope you can count me as a friend from New Dawn as well! She confessed with a wagging tail. Rising off the ground and stretching out her legs, I’m starving, how about I catch us some lunch? She asked, wanting to repay Kiara for her previous actions in full by “breaking bread” with her in the afternoon light.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style>
.drinwolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mpbJy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c8b284; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:415px 0px 5px 0px; color:#6e6249; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.drinwolf b {color:#9ff1c5; text-shadow:#6e6249 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinwolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.drinwolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.drinwolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #fff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread