First Words
[html]

PP approved

Word Count → 261

The new mother's pride swelled and her chest grew warm as Palaydrian said the most wonderful and perfect thing in the world. For her, to be told that she was a good mother was a great relief. It was something Kiara hadn't really ever heard and there were times where she feared that she was doing something horribly wrong. To hear from a stranger that she was doing a great job took a great load off of her shoulders and sealed her opinion of the tawny female. Kiara's smile widened and she positively glowed. "Thank you."

Playdrian and Kiara had become fast friends, and the previous tense atmosphere was completely gone. Although the tawny female seemed to be a little uncomfortable, Kiara attributed that to her being in heat. "Thank you so much. I'm glad that I have someone to count on." After their long talk, even Kiara was feeling a little stiff. The puppies had quieted down and were probably asleep. Palaydrian stretched out and the arctic mother took the opportunity to shake herself gently.

White ears twitched high at the kind offer of food. Kiara's tail began to wag quickly and she nodded her head eagerly. As a single mother, she would get food whenever and however she could. "That would be amazing. I would love to eat with you. You are so kind." Palaydrian took off and came back a while later with a feast for the adults. Both wolves ate their fill and when Palaydrian left to return home, Kiara shared what was left with her puppies.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
end

Messages In This Thread