My empty eyes are full of darkness
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He managed not to look surprised at her mention of Bangle, though he had realized he hadn't seen the coy-wolf around. "Mother always said she tried not to take it personal when others left the pack she and Iskata founded. She hated looking around at new faces, realizing her old friends had left them. Her co-founder Hel and her mate Styx... they left less than three months after founding the pack. She took it as a deep betrayal, more so when Iskata let Jefferson rise through the ranks like he did. She hadn't wanted to let him in, she'd wanted to keep coyotes out of the Valley." He paused. "Not that I'm saying Jefferson did bad. He was a good leader, in his way."

He shrugged self-consciously, changing the subject. "It was Bangle who greeted us at the borders. He gave the boy a little wood flute. He was younger then than Myrddin is now. And then he called for Shaw, who accepted us. I didn't know what to think of Bangle at fist," he admitted with a chuckle.

Was he talking too much? Sheba sat up from her position, stretching and glaring sleepily at him. She wound her way past the fire and over to the leader, attempting to butt her head against the woman's hands.

<style type="text/css">
.emptybed b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.emptybed p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.emptybed {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/f2e80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread