My empty eyes are full of darkness
[html]
ooc things go here

He watched as Sheba settled into Skye's lap with a gentle smile. Her words about Myrddin made him glance at the sleeping boy, his face spreading into the proud father's grin. "He takes a lot after me. Mom tried hard to get her lessons to stick with us boys. Jaz was the one who took to both reading and hunting like a fish to water. I preferred sticking to reading. Noah always hung around our father... and Sirius and Apollo preferred Naniko, probably because she was the one who rescued them after the fire, even though Mom nursed them along side me and Noah."

He looked to the leader, a curious look on his face. "Where did you grow up? You're the Capitana, and I know next to nothing about you. I mean, if you don't mind telling me, I would love to listen."[/b] Sheba, the queen of the calicos, purred her agreement. Tal grinned crookedly, his tail wagging behind him.

"In return, fair lady, I will gallantly answer any questions you have." He winked playfully as he sat and waited for his answers.

<style>
.supertali1 b {color:#fff;}
.supertali1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.supertali1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#8B633F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:110px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vTcSb.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#F1BC60; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.supertalibord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread